The Old Course Hotel overlooks the Road hole
Experience the finest --- a five-star vacation in the best luxury hotels, plus a premium array of eminent Scottish links. The itinerary can accommodate either a Sunday or Wednesday arrival.
"Classic GOLF Tours met and exceeded our expectations. This was our best vacation ever!"
- Larry and Aline R., Jacksonville FL
Offer valid through 10/31/2018
- 3 nights accommodations in the 5-star Turnberry Hotel, double or twin occupancy, breakfast daily.
- 3 nights accommodations in the 5-star Gleneagles Hotel, double or twin occupancy, breakfast daily.
- 4 nights accommodations in the 5-star Old Course Hotel, double or twin occupancy, breakfast daily.
- Greens fees and guaranteed starting times for 10 rounds of championship golf *.
- Automatic transmission intermediate-size rental car or van, with unlimited mileage,
GPS, insurance for one driver, airport meet and greet service, breakdown and theft coverage, and CDW.
- Sightseeing itinerary ideas for non-golfers.
- All local taxes.
- Value Added Services -- Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, phone numbers for accommodations, golf courses; information and helpful hints.
For the Non-Golfer
Relax in the recreational facilities at the Turnberry Hotel, or drive to explore the Culzean Castle and Grounds near Ayr. Near Gleneagles is the oldest working distillery in Scotland - Glenturret - and Stirling Castle. Near to St. Andrews is Carnoustie; Glamis Castle and Folk Museum.
|* Play either Prestwick Old or Western Gailes. |
|Typically 2-3 persons share an intermediate-size car, while 4 persons share a van. Coach & driver services available -- please ask. All prices are per person. |
|Click Quote or call (303) 874-7134 to get additional information on your chosen travel date.|
|Apr - Oct 2018||Sharing car - ask for quote|| |
|Apr - Oct 2018||Sharing van & driver - ask for quote|| |
Old Course at St. Andrews
Play on the Old Course is offered in this package with advance guaranteed tee times, subject to availability and Handicap restrictions. If tee times are unavailable because allocations are sold out, then we will gladly enter your names into the daily Lottery Ballot, and deduct the advance guaranteed tee times cost from the package price. If the Ballot is successful, greens fees are paid directly to the Starter, and prepaid greens fees for other prearranged golf are forfeited. There is no guarantee of success. Play on the Old Course requires proof of handicaps not exceeding 24 for men and 36 for women.
- Accommodations are sharing double or twin occupancy, single occupancy may be higher; subject to availability.
- Suggested golf itinerary is subject to availability, assumes arrival on Sunday or Wednesday, and is based upon known visitor play policies.
- Added nights, additional golf, hotel and rental car substitutions are available options -- please ask.
- Air transportation and non-golfer itineraries are not included; arranged at client request.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars and subject to change without notice.