- 6 nights in quality accommodations, double or twin occupancy, in-room toilet and shower, breakfast daily.
- Greens fees and guaranteed starting times for 5 rounds of championship links golf *.
- Automatic transmission intermediate-size rental car or van, with unlimited mileage, insurance for one driver, breakdown and theft coverage, and CDW.
- Sightseeing itinerary ideas for non-golfers.
- All local taxes.
- Value Added Services -- Complete vacation travel packet including final itinerary, vouchers, road directions, phone numbers for accommodations and golf courses; maps, information and helpful hints.
For the Non-Golfer
The Scotland Castle Trail abuts the Whisky Trail. Musts are the bleak ruins of Slains Castle at Cruden Bay (which inspired Bram Stoker to pen Dracula), and Cawdor Castle (of Shakespeare's Macbeth) at Nairn. Pennen is perhaps the most spectacular fishing village in Scotland. Also Brodie Highland Fare, a retail outlet selling all that is the best in Scottish goods.
|* Play Royal Dornoch Championship twice! |
Choose from Guest House, moderate Hotel, or deluxe Hotel or Castle accommodations. Typically 2-3 persons share an intermediate-size car, while 4 persons share a van. Coach & driver services available -- please ask. All prices are per person.
|Click Quote or call (303) 874-7134 to get additional information on your chosen travel date.|
|Apr - Oct 2018||Guest House, sharing car||$2,450||$1,250|
|Apr - Oct 2018||Guest House, sharing van||$2,350||$1,150|
|Apr - Oct 2018||Moderate Hotel, sharing car ||$2,950||$1,650|
|Apr - Oct 2018||Moderate Hotel, sharing van ||$2,850||$1,550|
|Apr - Oct 2018||Deluxe Hotel or Castle, sharing car ||$3,850||$2,550|
|Apr - Oct 2018||Deluxe Hotel or Castle, sharing van ||$3,750||$2,450|
Old Course at St. Andrews Option
Extend your Scotland golf getaway with a visit to the mystical place where the game was born - the Old Course at St. Andrews. Subject to availability and certain St. Andrews Links Management restrictions, Classic GOLF Tours will gladly arrange for advance guaranteed tee times or entry in the daily Lottery Ballot, and accommodations. Play on the Old Course requires proof of handicap not exceeding 24 for men and 36 for women. Please ask for details.
- Accommodations are sharing double or twin occupancy, single occupancy may be higher; subject to availability.
- Suggested golf itinerary is subject to availability, assumes arrival on Sunday, and is based upon known visitor play policies.
- Added nights, additional golf, hotel and rental car substitutions are available options, please ask.
- Air transportation and non-golfer itineraries are not included; arranged at client request.
- All prices are quoted in US dollars and current as of the page update; subject to change without notice.